21 Jul How to style an Oversized Blazer!
Today I’m sharing some tips on How to Style an Oversized Blazer and How I Styled mine! I’m really excited about this post! Why? You know how sometimes the things you don’t reallly plan just come out the best? This photo shoot was literally an “oh let’s just shoot” kind of situation and it’s turned out to be one of my favorites!
I styled my oversized blazer with straight cut loose pants (as seen here) and decided to Chinch the waist using a matching belt to give it a more sophisticated look and also make my waist appear smaller.
Paired this with white block heels (talk about comfort meets class) and a structured character bag from Zara.
I’m in love with the whole vibe. What do you think?
1. Belting the blazer adds a little more class to the look. But, if you are going for more sass, (see what I did there?😋) lose the belt and leave the blazer open. A lacy or cropped Camisole would add the perfect touch of sass.
2. For a more casual chic look, switch the shoes to sneakers or the the pants to high waisted jeans and you are automatically casual and chic.
3. Wear a mini dress and your blazer on it.
4. Go boho! wear a loose flowy dress, wear your blazer on it and top it off with a hat.
5. Play with it! There’s as so many ways to style an oversized blazer! Try wearing a skirt, shorts, pallazos etc!
I shot another look with this blazer and that will be up in a few days! Yay more style inspiration! You can also see how I styled a military inspired blazer here!
Photography by Eleven Eleven Photography!
Blazer: from my brother’s closet
Shoes: Local Market
What are your thoughts on this look? Would you wear it? Was this post helpful?
Love & Light!..